Analytics and EPM Participants – You Can Earn up to 31 CPE Credits
ODTUG Kscope covers the Oracle EPM and Analytics world like no other conference through its unparalleled technical presentations, strategic product direction from Oracle’s product management team, business user tracks, deep-dive product labs, and the opportunity to rub shoulders with the best practitioners in the Hyperion and Analytics world. Participants attending the Analytics and EPM tracks will be eligible to receive up to 31 CPE credits. This is a group internet-based event. Participants must be present for at least 50 minutes of each eligible session, answer the poll questions, and fill out the survey for each session to receive the CPE credits.
This year, presentations will be focused around the following areas:
- Enterprise Planning
- EPM Foundations and Reporting
- Financial Close
- Strategic EPM
· Identify recent changes and current issues in Analytics and EPM.
· Identify new sources for improving productivity in the workplace.
· Learn new methods and techniques for building, improving, and maintaining applications.
· Learn what changes (good and bad) to expect in the industry and product development in the near future.
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites and Advanced Preparation:
There are no prerequisites for attending ODTUG Kscope21 Virtual Event.
How to Earn CPE Credits
· Register for the conference and check the box on your registration form that indicates you'll be earning credits.
· Attend the sessions, answer the poll questions, and fill out the evaluation forms, making sure to include your name.
· After the conference, you will receive a certificate via email for the sessions you attended.
· Submit the certificate to your State Board of Accountancy.
ODTUG Member - $179
Non-Member - $199
Cancellations received by March 31, 2021 are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations received between April 1, 2021 and May 15, 2021 will receive a 50% refund. Refunds will be issued via the payment method originally used to purchase the registration. Credit card refunds will only be issued to the credit card that was used to make the purchase. No refunds are given for cancellations received after May 15, 2021. All cancellations must be submitted in writing and sent to email@example.com.
For more information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 910.452.7444.
ODTUG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.