As you get ready to submit your abstract for ODTUG Kscope21, it's worth taking a moment to ensure that yours is the best it can possibly be. To make sure your abstract stands out in the sea of abstracts, make sure to follow these tips:
- Have a catchy title.
- Summarize what your session is about for the audience.
- Have a detailed abstract for the review team that includes Learning Objectives and an Outline.
Check out this example:
Title: Dive into Dynamic Actions
- 1-Explain the concept, structure, and types of a dynamic actions.
- 2- Demonstrate how to use dynamic actions to solve common application requirements.
- What is a dynamic action
- Structure of a dynamic action
- Types of dynamic actions
B. Use Cases (each with a demo)
- Hide/show regions or items based on the value of a select list
- Refresh a report when changing filters
- Calculate and set the value of a page item based on user input.
- Delete a row of a report.
- Dynamic Action Plug-in Example (AnimAPEX)
C. Quick tour of the downloadable application. This application is an updated version of the old dyanmic-actions.com application, including examples covered during the session as well as more advanced dynamic action examples for students who wish to dive further in to the topic at their own pace.
D. Conclusion / Q&A
Make sure to listen to Season 2 Episode 2 of the ODTUG Kscope Uncovered Podcast - all about writing great abstracts and listen the Tips and Suggestions from Experienced APEX Presenters round table discussion to learn more about abstract submission and presenting like a pro!